[LAU] [New music]: The attic
Jeanette C.
2018-12-08 00:40:42 UTC
Hey hey,
just a funky quicky to get rid of a chord progression:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/the_attic.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/the_attic.mp3

Hope you like it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Don't, don't let me be the last to know
Don't hold back, just let it go <3
(Britney Spears)
Francesco Ariis
2018-12-08 14:57:05 UTC
Post by Jeanette C.
Hope you like it.
I did! The only thing that leaves me puzzled is tone colour of the
flute; it is close enough to pass as real flute, but not close enough
not to be distracted by the "synthness" it. A strange (yet not
displeasing) feeling.

Nice piece!
Jeanette C.
2018-12-08 15:02:42 UTC
Dec 8 2018, Francesco Ariis has written:
Post by Francesco Ariis
I did! The only thing that leaves me puzzled is tone colour of the
flute;
It is a Mellotron flute and fully intended to sound like it. Though I
expect Tron is not to everyone's taste. You are right, it's definitely
not a good flute sample, when judge by standards of a good sample
library of a real flute.

Best wishes,

Jeanette
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You should take me as I am
'Cause I can promise you
Baby, what you see is what ytou get <3
(Britney Spears)
Kirk Reiser
2018-12-08 15:51:59 UTC
Yeah, I enjoyed the piece too except for the flute. It not only
sounded odd amung the other instruments it sounded somehow stilted or
more more mechanical or something. I really liked the changes though.

Kirk