[LAU] project "droning" live stream
Louigi Verona
2018-12-08 14:32:04 UTC
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to promote a bit a live stream of project "droning" which is
running right now here:

Feel free to drop by :)

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/
Joe Hartley
2018-12-08 14:42:54 UTC
On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:32:04 +0100
Post by Louigi Verona
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to promote a bit a live stream of project "droning" which is
http://youtu.be/clTPQ629zZ0
Feel free to drop by :)
Very nice!! Thanks for an easy segue into my Sat morning.
Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - ***@brainiac.com
Paul Davis
2018-12-08 15:56:09 UTC
for those who don't realize it, louigi is a master of this form. if you
enjoy steve roach, max corbacho, vidna obmana, robert rich etc., you should
get into this stream right away.
Hank Stanglow